NOVATEС is chlorine-free complex granular fertilizer with nitrification inhibitor and balanced content of main fertilizer elements (Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium), Magnesium, Sulfur and trace elements in a single granule for soil application for vegetables.
ADVANTAGES AND PROPERTIES OF FERTILIZERS NOVATEС:
- complex granular fertilizer of premium quality;
- unique technology of effective nitrogen with nitrification inhibitor DMPP;
- balanced content of main nutrients (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium), meso and micro-elements;
- nitrogen is included in the fertilizer composition in two forms: nitrate (NO3) and ammonium (NH4);
- highest availability of phosphorus due to the content of water-soluble phosphates;
- fertilizers have a high solubility and availability of the fertilizer elements due to high-quality raw materials;
- high strength and evenness of the granules;
- fertilizers do not cake/set up during the storage and do not raise dust when applying;
- optimal distribution during the application.
AMMONIUM PLANTS NUTRITION
The main mass of nitrogen in the soil is in the nitrate form and is not retained by soil absorbent complex that leads to significant losses of the element due to its percolation in substratum. In NovaTec fertilizers is used the technology of stabilized nitrogen with nitrification inhibitor (DMPP – 3,4- dimethylpyrazolphosphate), which slows down the process of nitrification of the ammonium form of nitrogen.
- reduction of nitrogen losses through the percolation of the nitrate form;
- increase in productivity and product quality with ammonium nutrition;
- acidification of the root zone (rhizosphere) and increasing the availability of fertilizer elements;
- active growth and development of plants more resistant to adverse factors;
- reduction of nitrate content in vegetable produce.
|NovaTec Classic 12-8-16
|NovaTec Premium 15-3-20
|NovaTec Suprem 21-5-10
|NovaTec N-Max 24-5-5
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION:
when sowing and planting: 100 - 150 kg / ha;
when applying during basic tillage:
- potatoes and field vegetables 300 - 600 kg / ha
- strawberries and berries 200 - 300 kg / ha
- gardens 100 - 200 kg / ha
- vineyards 200 - 500 kg / ha
- greenhouse vegetables 300 - 600 kg / ha